About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sunday mornings - DREAM

It's a nice cool Sunday today. The sun hiding behind the clouds. Clouds are heavy, almost wanting to release the rain. Here is another Sunday morning post.

Imagination is so powerful. When you imagine, it sends instructions to the whole universe. Dream. So that you will be inspired everyday to wake up and work your way to your dreams.

When you are single and wants to get married, ask God for it and be specific. Don't just pray, "Lord, I want to marry Piolo Pascual." Just joking. Hehehehe. Be sociable. Attend church and sports activities, or whatever that interests you. Start from there.

Have details because it animates you. Use details to energize and surrender it to God. But don't be attached to your details. God knows what is BEST for you.

And, remember, to dream, not only for material things, but also, dream with your family. Dream that you enjoy your material blessings with the family which is the only reason why you are dreaming!

Start planting your dreams now... WORK, BELIEVE and TRUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment