- White Lace and Promises
- I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)
Thursday, July 24, 2014
For those who liked Fifty Shades of Grey (like me!), who have read the book, this is the most awaited movie for you! Watch the trailer now...
Monday, July 21, 2014
A touching story of two boys born in the middle of a war zone in Iraq. Both boys were adopted by an Australian woman. A hero, an angel. God bless people like her who have so much love to give.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Friday, May 9, 2014
Thursday, May 1, 2014
My personal experience for my son. When it is the season that triggers asthma, like beginning of another season, I control his chicken, dairy and food with preservative intakes. I give him more calamansi juice and as much as possible, let him stay in an environment that is not too hot nor not too cold. Airconditioning units are a great help during summer. When its the rainy season, I try to keep him warm by closing some windows. Hope this article helps most of you mothers! Stay healthy. My son is 17 years old now, and I think he outgrew his mild asthma. Though he still uses his puffs maybe once a year now...
How Is Asthma Treated and Controlled?
Asthma is a long-term disease that has no cure. The goal of asthma treatment is to control the disease. Good asthma control will:
- Prevent chronic and troublesome symptoms, such as coughing and shortness of breath
- Reduce your need for quick-relief medicines (see below)
- Help you maintain good lung function
- Let you maintain your normal activity level and sleep through the night
- Prevent asthma attacks that could result in an emergency room visit or hospital stay
Read more on this helpful website I refer to in times like this. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/asthma/treatment.html