About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Kids' Birthday Parties

I have always liked babies and kids. When I was growing up, my sister and I got so excited when we learned that our mom was pregnant and a new baby (girl) will be coming out. From my allowance, I would buy her hair accessories, toys, and all the small things that I can afford that we did not have when we were growing up. This sister of mine, our youngest, is gifted with the talent that most of my family does not have. That is creativity. She made all this for her little princess. The tutu, the giveaways, and the party decors. Every time our family has an event, a wedding, a birthday party, she makes something for them as gift, even wedding invitations and giveaways. As my only son is in college, I miss organizing and attending kiddie birthday parties.  The whole family is so engrossed and fond of these little kids.






No comments:

Post a Comment