About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Earthquakes

I am so saddened by the 7.2 magnitude earthquake that hit Cebu and Bohol. State of calamity was declared by the mayors of these two provinces. Seeing all the pictures of the damages, specially the century old churches and the beautiful sceneries that we are proud to show the world, feels like we really cannot argue with nature. We are so powerless to fight with Mother Nature.

Let's pray for the people in those areas. GOD CARES....

NATIONAL TREASURE. Basilica Minore del Sto NiƱo in Cebu City, one of the oldest churches in the Philippines, after7.2-magnitude earthquake. Photo from Jose Farrugia

Image source : http://www.rappler.com/nation/41381-ten-churches-damaged-cebu-bohol-quake


No comments:

Post a Comment