About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Christmas tree's Evolution

Ever since I got married, I have always been excited for Christmas. Decorating the house, thinking of gifts that my loved ones will really appreciate, what food to prepare and all the parties to attend.

One of the first sign that Christmas in my household has begun is when the Christmas tree is up. I usually put it up every November 30, since it is a non-working day.

Here are some of my Christmas tree decorations:






No comments:

Post a Comment