About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sunday mornings - Chasing after your Dream

Chasing after your Dream, at the Right Time. Never hurry your growth and enjoy the journey.

Receive your prosperity

God is giving you blessings and you tell yourself you are not worthy of blessings, you are poor, you are small.  (Small thinking. "I'm not worthy", "I don't derserve this") Do understand that when God blesses you, it is not for you but it is for someone else. Accept it. Be responsible for it. Give and share it to others. 1% are called to the vow of poverty (nuns, priests, etc.) 99% are called for prosperity and that is, US. Be generous of your blessings.

Respect your pace

Do you want more and more and more. Be patient with your progress. Do not hurry with your growth. It is easier to grow. But it is difficult to grow at the right pace. Not all growth is good. Know when to grow and when not to grow. If you're working and working and your health suffers, stop. Because it is a sign from God to take it easy. If you're family is suffering because of what you are doing, stop.

Pace and pride can tell you the same message. "You can do it, nothing is impossible!" Pride is the partner of greed. Enough for now. No to short-term growth so you can say yes to long-term growth.

Return to the Provider

Pace yourself because i need to go back and return to your provider. Run and run chasing their gifts, not realizing they have to get back to God. In your pursuit to your dreams, you need to return to your Provider. Chase after God and not only chase your goal.

Dream big dreams. Pray bold prayers. Live a great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment