About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Thursday, May 1, 2014

The day I met my husband (a widow's thought)

25 years ago today, May 2, I met a man that would change my life. Who gave me a better understanding of what unconditional love is, taught me how to survive (physically and financially) for the sake of my loved ones, gave me the positivity to keep me going while he is the one who is sick (so contradicting, don't you think?), and most of all, he gave me my only son. If I could only go inside my heart, I would, because he IS inside it.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment