About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Birthday Resolutions

To celebrate my ??th birthday, :) here are my "birthday resolutions":

1. Earn More

This coming year, I will do everything to earn more so I can share more of my blessings. Sharing what you have is happiness. You should do it more often. 

2. Be healthy

Though I'm conscious now of what I am eating since my husband got sick, need to be serious about it. I still eat pork, junk food, cakes, chocolates, ice cream and fast food meals. I know it's bad for my age. Then, I was not able to exercise because of my surgery. Had to lie low on strenuous activity for one year.

I will limit my list for two so i can focus more. Anyway, these two are big enough to occupy my time!

Found this phrase in my horoscope:

"You have an inherent potential to inspire and uplift humanity through creative self-expression which conveys humour and drama, thoughtfulness and vision, and compassion and understanding."

Have a nice (birth)day!

No comments:

Post a Comment