About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Long week because of the class suspensions


It has almost been one week since the heavy rains and flood of  "Habagat" of Typhoon Maring, causing the suspension of classes for most schools. My son is at home for days, and with sore throat. He eats only food with "sabaw" because of his painful throat. I already cooked all the meals I know that is best for him, like nilaga, sinigang, tinola, noodle soups, chicken sopas, and I'm running out of recipes! Needs something that can soothe his painful tonsils. I'm giving him a vitamin c boost, pineapple juice, told him to drink lots of water, a warm water and salt gargle, and strepsils. What else can I give him? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment