About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Missing You Again....

Sometimes I'm okay, feeling a lot like you're just out of the house like in the office or with a meeting somewhere.

But there are times that I still cannot describe how I feel. The intense hurt comes back. I fully entrust to God my feelings when I feel like this. But I guess I'm only human, missing your physical presence, our conversations, the lessons you imparted, the experiences you unselfishly taught us, including me, our only son, and also my sisters! You were such a great addition to the family. You came just at the right time that me, my sisters and my mommy needed a man in the house. I never thought or imagined that you would leave us this early.

Image source : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=600354203340739&set=a.296146143761548.67493.296144553761707&type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment