About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Saturday, September 7, 2013

BLAKE perform "Manila" live in Tagalog



I'm in the mood to share with you my kind of music today. It's my first time to listen to this Blake Band, and I am amazed by their songs. They are British. They sing almost any type of song. From classical, religious, pop, rock, and, surprisingly, a Tagalog song! This is what caught my attention, and automatically, they are now one of my favorites! I definitely loooove and appreciate their rendition.....

No comments:

Post a Comment