It's about Suffering.
- The greater the pullback, the greater the comeback.
- Pullback is in preparation for comeback.
- The harder the fall, the higher you bounce.
- Sometimes, it takes a painful experience to make us change our ways.
- Suffering is temporary, victory is permanent.
- Sufferings teach us to be humble, compassionate, not to be judgemental and prejudiced, and most of all, it teaches us how to love.
As for me, suffering teaches me to be stronger in my faith in God. To hold his hand more tightly and never let go. He will never leave you on any circumstance. Simply because He loves you and He will take care of you. Suffering puts a scar in your heart, and uses it so you can share this lessons to others, without committing the same scar.
Have a Blessed Sunday!