About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday mornings

My Sunday mornings are blocked for worship. If I cannot go to church, physically, I watch Christian preachings via live streamings. We are blessed for this technology! Every Sunday, I will try to share with you the teaching of God's word.

It's about Suffering.


  • The greater the pullback, the greater the comeback.
  • Pullback is in preparation for comeback.
  • The harder the fall, the higher you bounce.
  • Sometimes, it takes a painful experience to make us change our ways.
  • Suffering is temporary, victory is permanent.
  • Sufferings teach us to be humble, compassionate, not to be judgemental and prejudiced, and most of all, it teaches us how to love.
As for me, suffering teaches me to be stronger in my faith in God. To hold his hand more tightly and never let go. He will never leave you on any circumstance. Simply because He loves you and He will take care of you. Suffering puts a scar in your heart, and uses it so you can share this lessons to others, without committing the same scar.

Have a Blessed Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment