About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bruno Mars - Treasure [Official Music Video]

My son is almost always watching or listening to MTVs. You know how teenagers are. I was like that once. (During my time, it was Spandau Ballet, Duran Duran, Sheena Easton, Michael Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, and mostly British singers) :D One time, he asked me to watch this new Bruno Mars MTV, the song "Treasure". He told me that it was like an old video but it was Bruno Mars who sang the song. It was inspired by "MY" time. The time where dancing was just like "easy". No bone breaking moves. Just swaying here and there. You see, I am a frustrated dancer. My husband knows that. Just sorry that my "only" patient dancing partner and number 1 fan in dancing is gone.

Anyway, back to the Treasure song. I'm so happy to see and listen to this kind of music. A new music so inspired by the 80's. A song where my son and me can listen to, together!

Let me share with you what I'm talking about, and maybe you can dance and slowly move your hips!

No comments:

Post a Comment