About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Friday, September 13, 2013

Something funny, and a little . . . . . green. (PG 13)

This is a Flashback Friday post that I would like to share with you. This always make me laugh and I'm sure you will too.

My boyfriend (who became my husband later on, let's just call him D) and I were going to watch a movie. Before reaching the movie house, we passed by a fruit vendor selling lychees. And being one of my favorite fruits, we bought a kilo and I just want to eat it at once! But since we planned on watching a movie, I decided that I will just "devour" the lychees inside the movie house.

Like any other boyfriend-girlfriends, we bought tickets at the balcony. And, as soon as I sat on my seat, I excitedly ate the juicy lychees. Squeezed it so I can peel of its skin and get the fruit inside. The juice just squirted out and the words that came out my mouth were, "Ang lagkit naman, nabasa ako!" D suddenly covered my mouth and wanted to laugh but held it back as we might disturb others watching. 

I was so naive back then, I did not know what's wrong or funny with what I just said! Hahahahaha...

See, now you're laughing too...

No comments:

Post a Comment