About Me

My photo
Philippines
I created this blog so that I can share my opinions, my favorite topics, my life and my journey through life when I was a child, teenager, a single woman, in love, as a mama, and now a widow. But despite everything, Life MUST go on, and let's stay surviving it, with God's grace. :)

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Miss World 2013

It has been quite a while since my last post, I think two Sundays ago. Been so busy with my work at home, looking after my only son, doing home chores, and sometimes looking after my sister's two kids and playing with them for a few minutes in between work. These babies brighten our old and happy house. I'll write about them on a separate post.

Anyway, back to my main topic. After all the negative things happening in our country, - with the habagat floods and typhoon, pork barrel, the MNLF attack on Zamboanga - it really is so much refreshing to hear that our very own Megan Young won the Miss World title! Pampa-GV (good vibes talaga!) She even said that "She will be the Best Miss World."  Awww, I cry easily watching this sincere moments. Feeling ko, ako ang nanalo. :) Hearing her interviews before the pageant, she really prepared physically and mentally, for this. I'm so happy and proud of Megan Young. I'm sure all the Filipinos are too.

May she be a good role model in making a change for everyone.  Cheers to Megan Young and all the Filipinos!


No comments:

Post a Comment